Tennis Holiday Camps at Cheam LTC are run by head coach Amit Mohindra. To book a place on one of our camps please follow the link to Ace Amit Coaching.
Flexible to suit you
- Book as many or few days as you like
- Full and half days for 5-16 year olds
- Camps are for 5-16 year olds of all levels, but children are split into different groups according to age & ability, each with their own coach
- Spaces are limited, so please book early
What to Expect?
- Learn tennis
- Be active
- Have fun!
- Make friends, meet new people
The Coaching Team
- Camps are run by LTA qualified & accredited+ head coach, Amit Mohindra
- Coaches are well qualified, experienced, friendly and fun!
- Coaches understand how to teach the game and make it enjoyable for everyone!
8th-12th April, 15th-18th April
May half term 2019
Summer Holidays 2019
22nd-26th July, 29th July-2nd August, 5th-9th August, 19th-23rd August, 27th-30th August
No camps week of the 12th August
- Morning: 09.00-11.45
- Afternoon: 12.45-15.30
- Full Day: 09.00-15.30
- Morning £19.00
- Afternoon £19.00
- Full Half Day Week £84.00 (Save £11)
- Full Day £36.00
- Full Week £159.00 (Save £21)
- Special offer – any full 2 weeks £259 (Save £101)
There is also a SIBLING DISCOUNT available
Registration in the clubhouse at 9:00am – Collection from the clubhouse at 11:45am (for half day) Afternoon registration in the clubhouse at 12.45pm and pick up at 3.30pm sharp.Please bring packed lunch and snacks!
Information Staff: All coaches are LTA and/or PTRUK trained and DBS checked.
Equipment: Balls will be provided. Please bring your own racket, if you do not have your own we do have lots at the club available to borrow for the day. Rackets are also available to purchase at fantastic rates.
Safety: Safety is a constant priority on all courses and therefore there will be qualified first aiders available if necessary. Please ensure that your child has appropriate footwear as we have recently installed new courts. Football shoes are not appropriate. Please enquire about purchasing tennis shoes if you wish.
Program: The program caters for all levels with an emphasis on tactical games and exercises and fun tournaments at the end of the week.
Weather: Please ensure that you are prepared for all weather conditions. In hot weather sun cream, a hat and a water bottle is recommended. Clothing: Recognised sports clothing and clean non-marking trainers must be worn. Jeans, vests and beach shorts are not appropriate. Please send all kids to the tennis club with a waterproof jacket.
Refreshments: Bring drinks and snacks of your own. If you are staying all day please bring a packed lunch and drinks.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Contact Head Coach, Amit Mohindra on 07947408901 or email email@example.com
Players of all abilities are welcome to join our social tennis days held every Monday & Friday.
Come and play some doubles at Club Time which occurs on Wednesday & Saturday at Cheam LTC.
Social Secretary Needed
Can you give some spare time to help your club?
Come down to Cheam LTC for the annual Christmas Party on the 15th December at 7pm.
Ticket sales have now closed.
Team Match Report
Results for the previous winter and summer Surrey Wilson Leagues are summarised below:
|Team||Division Played||Finishing Position||Division next Winter|
|Team||Division Played||Finishing Position||Division next Summer|
- We lost several of our highest standard ladies a year or so ago and although interest is growing there is still a long way to go to get the ladies team back to where it used to be. Olga is doing a good job in getting matches arranged but we need more ladies to play and hope to be now in a position where some of the newer ladies will play for us soon.
- Josh and Jonathan continue to manage the 4ths and 5ths and are using junior players and young adults more now that it is apparent that their standard is improving rapidly – a testament to our coaching programme.
- Congratulations to Dominic Sandy who having won the club doubles championships finished the summer league undefeated in the first team and the official number 1 player out of the 32 players that played in the division.
- We face more than ever now an increasing demand for team tennis participation. Thanks to Amit for his coaching, a number of juniors and students now play and will be playing more. As ever we aim to include everyone who wants to play matches but it may mean you don’t play every match. Any concerns should be swiftly brought to the attention of the team captain and if not dealt with can be referred up to the committee. Please seek to resolve any difficulties early and with the appropriate captain.
Men’s Aegon 2018
Cheam played in Division 5 West this year once again and ended in 1st place. We will re-enter division 4 West next year and hope to do better than last time we were there.
Players included Mike Needham, Simon Burgess, Chris Keating, Jack Harvey, Colin Jones, Dominic Sandy, Ashley Horsman and Taegyun Kim. I do wish to thank everyone who plays and hope the experience is enjoyable for all concerned. We look forward to next season when we hope to have enough players to enter a second Men’s team
Junior Aegon 2018
Cheam’s U16 boys finished 2nd this year and so will be promoted next year. Thanks again to Olga for arranging and to the boys themselves – I can certainly say witnessing the matches the standard has become very high. Well done to Matthew, Lewis, Tim and Daniel.
Thank you to all our players and captains and I wish you all good luck with your matches over the coming season at Cheam LTC.