Ace Coaching is the proud tennis provider at Cheam LTC. Whether you’re a beginner, an expert, or somewhere in between, we believe in making it possible for anyone to enjoy tennis! To book coaching courses please follow the link to our Booking Page.
Please follow us on Instagram!
For New Players
- Come and try out an Adult Taster Course before joining Cheam LTC
- Is your child interested in tennis classes? Arrange a Free Trial Lesson to get you started
- Come along to our popular Holiday Tennis Camps for kids aged 4 to 16
Cheam LTC Coaching Team
Head Coach – Amit
Our resident PTR Professional and LTA Level 3 registered head coach is Amit Mohindra. Amit has over 20 years coaching experience at a variety of clubs, schools and councils. He has been coaching at Cheam LTC for over 10 years, and during that time the coaching programme has gone from strength to strength. Amit is available to give group or individual lessons, tailored to your requirements and catering for all playing standards.
- LTA Level 3 accredited plus coach
- PTR Professional instructor
- RPT Tennis Director
- Emergency First Aid at Work & DBS Check
- Private Lesson Price: £40ph (discounts for block lessons)
- Contact Amit: email@example.com
Assistant Head Coach – Ash
- LTA Level 3 accredited coach
- Represents the Cheam LTC Men’s 1st Team
- Cheam LTC Men’s Doubles Champion (2020)
- Emergency First Aid at Work & DBS Check
- Private Lesson Price: £30ph (discounts for a block of 5 or more lessons)
- Contact Ash: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme Coach – Luka
Luka Pudar has been coaching part-time at Cheam LTC for over 5 years. He is very popular with both our juniors and adults alike.
For Adults, we run a range of sessions and classes during the week that you can get involved with!
Our designated Improver Group Classes both in the morning and at night, give people an opportunity to get into tennis. We have classes for beginners, improvers, and intermediates. We also run Advanced Sessions, focused on our team players at the club.
Finally, we run Cardio Tennis on a Saturday morning which is a fun, sociable group fitness class set on a tennis court! Perfect for novices to the sport as no prior tennis ability is required.
Adult group coaching times are given in the table below:
|Monday||7.30pm-9.00pm||Men’s 3rd-7th Team Training||Invitational|
|Tuesday||9.30-10.45am||Improvers & Intermediates||Book Here|
|Tuesday||8.00-9.30pm||Men’s 1st-2nd Team Training||Invitational|
|Thursday||7.00-8.00pm||Beginners and Improvers||FULL|
|Thursday||8.00-9.15pm||Improvers & Intermediates||Book Here|
|Saturday||10.00-11.00am||Cardio Tennis||Pay Per Class|
|Saturday||1.00-2.00pm||Tennis Xpress Course for Beginners & Improvers||Book Here|
For all adult coaching inquiries, please contact the Head Coach, Amit Mohindra, on 07947 408901 or email email@example.com
ALL PLAYERS PARTICIPATING IN COACHING WILL NEED TO JOIN CHEAM LTC. Please note that your first course can be used as a taster before joining. The club also offers a specific coaching-only membership for those players who only want to attend coaching or cardio sessions.
Follow us on Instagram to see some Photos!
Junior Coaching is provided by Ace Coaching and is open to kids aged between 4 and 18. Our specially trained coaches will ensure each and every kid has a great tennis experience within an inclusive environment.
Junior Coaching sessions are run after school on weekdays from 3:30 pm, and also on Saturday mornings from 9 am – Find a class here
What you can expect?
- Fun and dynamic sessions for kids of all ages and ability
- We’ll help kids improve their balance, agility, and coordination
- Technical and tactical tennis coaching
- Very low coach to player ratio in each hourly class so that we can provide the best possible tennis experience for your child
- Matchplay opportunities
- Developmental squads for more advanced players
- NEW End of Term Feedback Report to track your child’s progress
Children are split into groups depending on age and ability. We operate with a very low player-to-coach ratio so that we can provide the best possible tennis experience for your child. There are options for players to attend multiple times a week and opportunities to play in competitions at Cheam LTC and the surrounding area.
If your child is interested in joining the junior coaching programme, please contact the Head Coach, Amit – Call 07947408901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Holiday Camps
Cheam LTC’s popular Holiday Tennis Camps, for kids aged 4 to 16, are run by the team at Ace Coaching. To book a place on one of our camps please follow the link to our Booking Page
Photo/Media Request – please read