Ace Coaching is the proud tennis provider at Cheam LTC. Whether you’re a beginner, an expert, or somewhere in between, we believe in making it possible for anyone to enjoy tennis! To book coaching courses please follow the link to our Booking Page.
Please also follow us on Instagram!
For New Players
- Come and try out an Adult Taster Course before joining Cheam LTC
- Is your child interested in tennis? Arrange a Free Trial Lesson to get you started
- Come along to our popular Holiday Tennis Camps for kids aged 4 to 16
Cheam LTC Coaching Team
Head Coach – Amit
Our resident PTR Professional and LTA Level 3 registered head coach is Amit Mohindra. Amit has over 20 years coaching experience at a variety of clubs, schools and councils. He has been coaching at Cheam LTC for over 10 years, and during that time the coaching programme has gone from strength to strength. Amit is available to give group or individual lessons, tailored to your requirements and catering for all playing standards.
- LTA Level 3 accredited plus coach
- PTR Professional instructor
- RPT Tennis Director
- Emergency First Aid at Work & DBS Check
- Private Lesson Price: £40ph (discounts for block lessons)
- Contact Amit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Head Coach – Ash
- LTA Level 3 accredited coach
- Represents the Cheam LTC Men’s 1st Team
- Cheam LTC Men’s Doubles Champion (2020)
- Emergency First Aid at Work & DBS Check
- Private Lesson Price: £30ph (discounts for block lessons)
- Special April 2021 Offer: Buy 4 lessons, get the 5th for FREE
- Contact Ash: email@example.com
Performance Coach – Shaun
Shaun Malcolm is a well respected LTA Level 4 performance coach in the UK and has been managing coaching programmes and teams to deliver excellence in tennis from grassroots to international level. Shaun runs junior squad sessions with some of our performance juniors at Cheam LTC. Please see our performance page
For Adults, we run a range of sessions and classes during the week that you can get involved with!
Our designated Improver Group Classes both in the morning and at night, give people an opportunity to get into tennis. We have classes for beginners, improvers, and intermediates.
We run Cardio Tennis on a Saturday morning which is a fun, sociable group fitness class set on a tennis court! Perfect for novices to the sport as no prior tennis ability is required.
Finally, our weekly Advanced Training Sessions are focused on our team players at the club.
Adult group coaching times are given in the table below:
|Monday||7.00pm-late||Men’s 3rd-7th Team Training||Invitational|
|Tuesday||9.30-10.30am||Tennis Tuesdays for Improver & Intermediate Ladies||Book Here|
|Tuesday||8.00-9.30pm||Men’s 1st/2nd Team Training||Invitational|
|Thursday||7.00-8.00pm||Tennis Xpress Course for Beginners||Join Waiting List|
|Thursday||8.00-9.15pm||Improvers & Intermediates||Join Waiting List|
|Friday||10.30-11.45am||Doubles Workshop for Improvers & Intermediates||Book Here|
|Saturday||10.00-11.00am||Cardio Tennis||Pay Per Class|
|Saturday||1.00-2.00pm||Tennis Xpress Course for Beginners & Improvers||Book Here|
|Sunday||5.00-6.15pm||Improvers & Intermediates||Book Here|
For all adult coaching inquiries, please contact the Head Coach, Amit Mohindra, on 07947 408901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram to see some Photos!
Junior coaching is provided by Ace Coaching and open to kids aged between 4 and 18. Our specially trained coaches will ensure each and every kid has a great tennis experience within an inclusive environment.
Junior Coaching sessions are run after school on weekdays from 3:30 pm, and also on Saturday mornings from 9 am – Find a class here
Children are split into groups depending on age and ability. We operate with a very low player-to-coach ratio so that we can provide the best possible tennis experience for your child. There are options for players to attend multiple times a week and opportunities to play in competitions at Cheam LTC and the surrounding area.
What you can expect?
- Top-class tennis lessons from one of Cheam LTC’s fantastic coaches
- ABCs development (Agility, Balance, and Co-ordination)
- Learn to Rally, Serve and Score
- Competition and Matchplay Opportunities
- NEW End of term report to track your child’s progress
If your child is interested in joining the junior coaching programme, please contact the Head Coach, Amit – Call 07947 408901 or email email@example.com
We also run kids tennis camps during the school holidays for children aged between 4 and 16. Morning, afternoon, and full-day options are available.