Tennis Holiday Camps at Cheam LTC are run by head coach Amit Mohindra. To book a place on one of our camps please follow the link to Ace Amit Coaching.
Flexible to suit you
- Book as many or few days as you like
- Full and half days for 5-16 year olds
- Camps are for 5-16 year olds of all levels, but children are split into different groups according to age & ability, each with their own coach
- Spaces are limited, so please book early
What to Expect?
- Learn tennis
- Be active
- Have fun!
- Make friends, meet new people
The Coaching Team
- Camps are run by LTA qualified & accredited+ head coach, Amit Mohindra
- Coaches are well qualified, experienced, friendly and fun!
- Coaches understand how to teach the game and make it enjoyable for everyone!
- Morning: 09.00-11.45
- Afternoon: 12.45-15.30
- Full Day: 09.00-15.30
- Morning £19.00
- Afternoon £19.00
- Full Half Day Week £84.00 (Save £11)
- Full Day £36.00
- Full Week £159.00 (Save £21)
- Special offer – any full 2 weeks £259 (Save £101)
There is also a SIBLING DISCOUNT available
Registration in the clubhouse at 9:00am – Collection from the clubhouse at 11:45am (for half day) Afternoon registration in the clubhouse at 12.45pm and pick up at 3.30pm sharp.Please bring packed lunch and snacks!
Information Staff: All coaches are LTA and/or PTRUK trained and DBS checked.
Equipment: Balls will be provided. Please bring your own racket, if you do not have your own we do have lots at the club available to borrow for the day. Rackets are also available to purchase at fantastic rates.
Safety: Safety is a constant priority on all courses and therefore there will be qualified first aiders available if necessary. Please ensure that your child has appropriate footwear as we have recently installed new courts. Football shoes are not appropriate. Please enquire about purchasing tennis shoes if you wish.
Program: The program caters for all levels with an emphasis on tactical games and exercises and fun tournaments at the end of the week.
Weather: Please ensure that you are prepared for all weather conditions. In hot weather sun cream, a hat and a water bottle is recommended. Clothing: Recognised sports clothing and clean non-marking trainers must be worn. Jeans, vests and beach shorts are not appropriate. Please send all kids to the tennis club with a waterproof jacket.
Refreshments: Bring drinks and snacks of your own. If you are staying all day please bring a packed lunch and drinks.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Contact Head Coach, Amit Mohindra on 07947408901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org