NEW Cheam LTC Singles Box Leagues
If you are looking to play more singles matchplay at the club, then this is for you!
The club will be shortly running a new Singles Box League competition. The leagues themselves can range from beginner through to advanced level and are organised into six-week blocks. Match scores are recorded by the winner emailing Venu (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the end of each match.
- All abilties weclome to enter
- The leagues will be mixed and based on ability
- Free to Enter
- Boxes of 5 people so 4 matches to be played across a 6-week period
- 2 Boxes to be played before Christmas
- We then restart in Mid Feb and complete 2 more boxes
- So, players are committing to 8 singles matches before and after Christmas
- Promotion and relegation at the end of the round robin
Full rules of entry and play can be found here, with the deadline to sign up via Clubspark Wednesday 25th August (with no entry fee).
The rules are set up to encourage regular play and ensure that matches can be completed in the 90 minute booking slots available.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.