All performance juniors must be a member of Cheam Tennis Club in order to participate in lessons.
Performance Junior Membership
Performance Junior Membership for £55, program run by Shaun Malcolm, for the membership year 2021/2022.
Please fill in the details above and then click “Add to Basket”. You will be taken to a summary page where you will be able to sign-up for membership using Direct Debit (this is a one off payment). Once you complete these details, you can go to the Ace Coaching website to purchase your lessons.
There are a range of benefits to becoming a performance junior member at Cheam LTC:
- Access to both the clay and artificial grass courts before 7:30pm on weekdays, Saturday
morning or evening and Sunday afternoon.
- Entry into all tournaments at the club.
- Junior team tennis and adult team tennis.
- Chance to enter Wimbledon Championships ballot annually.
- By joining Cheam Tennis Club, you will automatically become a member of Cheam
Sports Club, which enables you to use the clubhouse and multi-screen bar.
- Clearance racket and shoe deals available through Amit Mohindra.
- You will be entitled to a 10% discount on goods purchased at Cheam Sports shop in
Cheam village, on production of a valid Cheam Sports Club membership card.