Here at Cheam LTC we have some brilliant offers available for new members:
All new Adult & Junior Members at Cheam LTC are entitled to a 25% pro-rata discount if you join by 31st September 2020. There is also no joining fee and no court fees.
Cheam LTC is a friendly club, helping as many people as possible to get involved with tennis. We welcome new members & families, of any age or standard, to join us and play on our floodlit artificial clay & astro courts.
In addition to joining a thriving club, members can receive a range of benefits:
- The best facilities in the area!
- Unlimited access to our 3 new artificial grass and 2 new artificial clay courts, all with floodlights
- Sociable and welcoming club!
- If you are joining alone, you will soon find people to play with! We have over 200 committed members
- Professional LTA licensed coaching team – adult & junior coaching
- Weekly free social tennis sessions for all ages and abilities, including juniors
- Tournaments and Surrey league teams for competitive players
- Modern clubhouse with multi-screen sports bar, chef and ample parking
- An extensive programme of social events (inc. quiz nights, BBQ’s, parties & more)
- Free British Tennis Membership and entry into our annual Wimbledon ticket ballot
Membership runs until June 2021.
25% Pro-Rata Discount for all NEW Full, Weekday, Young Adult & Junior/Mini Members if you join us by 31st September 2020! Contact us to receive the discount code – firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW Special Family Rates are available if you enquire: email@example.com
|Full Adult Member||£235|
|Weekday Adult Member||£170|
|Young Adult Member (18-25yrs)||£120|
|Junior Member (9-18yrs)||£59|
|Mini Member (under 9)||£35|
We also have a coaching only membership for £65 if you only want to participate in group coaching sessions or individual lessons.
Try out an adult coaching course before joining: We have classes for beginners, intermediates, and advanced players.
For further details please contact the Membership Secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org