Cheam LTC is heavily dependent on its members’ involvement to make it work, grow the quality and quantity of our activities/events, and increase the community feel to the club.
Whether it’s only a few hours every year or a more regular commitment, we are extremely appreciative of any extra help we can get. If you would like to help out with an event or a particular aspect at the club please get in contact with a committee member. We would love to see you get involved!
Below we have listed some permanent roles we are looking to fill:
- Dealing with all enquiries and correspondence, as the club’s main contact
- Drafting emails to send to the membership base
- Supporting the chairperson in the running of management committee meetings and the AGM, writing and circulating the agenda and meeting notes
Exact responsibilities will be agreed (and may be shared) but will likely include:
- Establish a programme of social activities to cater for interests of the membership
- Encourage members to run some of the events
- Booking venues, catering and entertainment as required
- Working with the Website Manager to promote events to members
We are looking for someone with photographic experience to regularly take photos at our various club events. These will be used for the website, social media and marketing purposes.
Please speak to Bryan Nielsen if you are interested in learning more about any of the above roles.